Seiten

Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Eco-friendly smothie

Hello my beautiful readers! 

Today I have a very spontaneous post for you, but as this is something I do quite often I thought I'd tell you about it! 
I found some blueberries and kiwis in my fridge today which didn't look very edible anymore because they had spent a little bit more time in my fridge than fruits usually do. 
So I decided to make a smoothie out of them!  
I just but them into my blender, added a little bit of juice to the mixture, poured it into a bottle I had from a smoothie I had bought a while ago and put it into my fridge! This is a healthy and ecofriendly way to use up the food you have in your fridge!

So what are you waiting for? I'm sure you have a brown banana sitting in your fridge just waaaaiting for you to smash it in your blender :).

Have fun doing this!

xx Lola 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen